EV Operations Specialist, Central South Region
Earth Rides’ mission is to provide access to clean technology for all.
The EV Operations Specialist will manage the Earth Rides fleet operations dashboard, ensuring that rides are being scheduled and completed in a timely manner and in adherence to safety regulations and policies across multiple cities.
You run the city! While every position is vital to the success of the company yours is unique in that you have a birds-eye view of everything happening. This position has many moving parts and is great for someone with the ability to multitask, make decisions quickly, review that decision and change it on the fly if need be. You have the ability to de-escalate situations and lead others effectively.
- Manages the fleet operations dashboard for multiple cities, depending on business needs, under the direction of the dashboard Supervisor.
- Coordinates fleet with employee schedules to ensure vehicles are clean, charged, and ready to go at the start of each shift.
- Assists the dashboard lead with special projects to develop and improve processes and systems to streamline operations, and leverage technology.
- Communicates and explains new directives to Drivers based on route changes, scheduling conflicts, vehicle maintenance, and ride requests to ensure Drivers are arriving at scheduled pick up/drop off locations on time.
- Occasionally provides various training support functions in response to identified needs, including customer service and scheduling.
- Maintains effective communication with dashboard Lead and Supervisor on Driver performance and with Fleet Coordinator regarding vehicle maintenance.
- Assists with customer service calls and incoming ride requests as needed
- Adheres to policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Agile learner that is not afraid to ask questions.
- Strong ability to multitask and reroute drivers in real time.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Tech savvy; able to manage multiple programs and systems at once.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to delegate tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; Advanced Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ related experience in management, technology, logistics, customer service, and/or fleet operations.
- Experience with or passion for electric vehicle technology preferred but not required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
$18.00 per hour
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Earth Rides maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.