Drive with Earth in our Electric Vehicle
We are looking for outgoing individuals who know how to drive safely while offering great customer service.
Earth Rides provides the vehicle, you provide the great attitude and ability to navigate traffic efficiently.
Earth Rides' drivers have fun in the car by offering a safe, comfortable, and timely ride using our vehicles or an Earth Rides-approved EV owned by the driver. Our EV Specialists are brand ambassadors and are viewed as industry experts in the EV space.
Never driven an EV before? No worries! Our team will train you to be fully knowledgeable on planet Earth's safest/most fun vehicles.
Our fleet consists of the Tesla Model S, 3, X and Y, Polestar 2, and Ford Mach-E Mustangs with more to come!
Drivers must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record with no recent traffic violations, and must complete a background check before being hired.
- Read the room and build community. Engage in fun, polite conversation with your passenger(s).
- Completes electric vehicle training program provided by Earth Rides.
- Uses the driver app to pick up and drop off clients on time at locations requested in the app.
- Communicates any road or vehicle issues with the Earth team to ensure changes to routes can be made if necessary.
- Educates passengers on the benefits of EVs.
- Uses downtime between rides to market Earth Rides, including but not limited to, handing out business cards.
- Assists clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Maintains the appearance of the vehicle and disinfects the vehicle between rides.
- Ensures the vehicle is charged throughout the shift, utilizing charging stations as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record with no recent traffic violations.
- Familiarity with mobile phone devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Availability to take weekend and night shifts.
- Ability to remain calm and professional while driving.
- Strong ability to multitask and reroute in real time.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.